Provides information about London South Bank University's halls of residence and advice about alternative accommodation
The Accommodation Service provides information about London South Bank University's halls of residence and advice about alternative accommodation.
The Accommodation Service:
- processes applications to live in London South Bank University's halls of residence, allocates and offers places
- provides an information and advice service about alternative accommodation options.
- The Accommodation Service has received a ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service, in recognition of its excellent customer service provision for students.
Living in a London South Bank University hall of residence
London South Bank University has four halls of residence at Southwark campus:
Accommodation is also available at Havering campus.
Find out more about London South Bank University's halls of residence and how to apply.
Other accommodation options while studying
As well as London South Bank University's own halls of residence, the Accommodation Service can help with information and advice about alternative accommodation options.
Contact the Accommodation Service for information and advice
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7815 6417
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7815 7099
London South Bank University
103 Borough Road
The Accommodation Service can provide general information and advice but we are not able to help with legal issues. If you need legal advice, you could visit London South Bank University's Legal Advice Clinic instead.
Find the Accommodation Service on campus
The Accommodation Service is based at Southwark campus.
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4pm
Information elsewhere about the Accommodation Service
- Accommodation - London South Bank University Find out more about London South Bank University's halls of residence and how to apply.
- Accommodation - My LSBU Information for current and returning residents
- Residential and Catering Services - Staff Gateway Information for staff only, authentication required
Further accommodation resources
- Legal Advice Clinic - London South Bank University Free legal advice at regular daytime drop-in sessions. Trained law students work under the close supervision of practising solicitors
- SpareRoom - SpareRoom connects people looking for a room with people with a room to rent
- Gumtree - Gumtree is a free classifieds service, including rooms to rent.
External links are provided for information only; they are not endorsed by London South Bank University. Be safe and secure online.
Ask a question
Tel: 0800 923 8888
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7815 6100Get in touch
24 January 2018BSc (Hons) Product Design/BSc (Hons) Engineering Product Design/ BSc (Hons) Special Effects Design Information Session
28 February 2018BSc (Hons) Product Design/BSc (Hons) Engineering Product Design/ BSc (Hons) Special Effects Design Information Session
7 March 2018Engineering Experience Day
7 March 2018Professor Matt Field: What has experimental psychology done for behavioural medicine?
8 March 2018How to Apply Evening
24 March 2018University Open Day
28 March 2018Dr Caitlin Notley: Smoking in pregnancy and postpartum relapse
9 May 2018Professor Robert West: What good is the label 'addiction'?
22 June 2018The Working-Class Avant-Garde
23 June 2018University Open Day
LSBU supports Southwark Council’s successful bid to regenerate Walworth heritage
12 January 2018
LSBU is open for business to train apprentices from non-levy paying employers
4 January 2018
Enhancing global learning on migration and refugee law
21 December 2017
LSBU double alumna appointed first female Bishop of London
20 December 2017
Approval from President of American Bar Association
19 December 2017
LSBU through to quarter finals of Property Law Mooting Competition
19 December 2017
Urgent action required to support healthcare staff
5 December 2017
LSBU announces new partnership with Brandmovers Inc
30 November 2017
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017