Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
Armed Forces Commitment
We acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
For further information about our commitment to those who have served in the armed forces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
23 August 2018CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
27 September 2018Dr Rami Ranger CBE Annual Enterprise Lecture
1 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of The Built Environment and Architecture; School of Engineering
6 October 2018University Open Day
15 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
19 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
20 October 2018A season of Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
5 November 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Health and Social Care
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018
LSBU awarded Gold standard for supporting armed forces community
8 August 2018
Former MP and minister appointed University Chancellor
1 August 2018
Two student teams reach Engineering Design Challenge National Final
9 July 2018
LSBU academic chosen as one of the top figures in NHS history
3 July 2018
Academic wins award for pioneering research on kidney care
29 June 2018
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018