Why work at LSBU
At LSBU, we create an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and in which all staff, whatever their role, feel valued and proud of the University and take appropriate responsibility for its development.
We have created a bespoke package of benefits that suit our colleagues. From flexible working to development opportunities, from amazing annual leave to childcare vouchers, whoever you are, we’ll have something that suits you.
And if you ever need anything else, just ask.
- Staff benefits
- We offer a range of exciting benefits that work for you, including a defined benefit pension scheme and generous annual leave.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Embracing and integrating equality and diversity is fundamental to our success and growth as an institution of higher education.
- Health and wellbeing
- LSBU supports you in the workplace with a range of activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal and professional development
- Our ambition is to ensure you are both adding value to and feeling valued by LSBU.
- Catering outlets
- We are home to excellent on-site food outlets and social spaces.
- Events at the University
- We offer a variety of things to do and places to go.
19 February 2018Lebanese International Student Fair - Day three
21 February 2018Egyptian International Student Fair - Day one
21 February 2018LSBU Spring Festival Gala 2018
22 February 2018Egyptian International Student Fair - Day two
22 February 2018Research today: Atta Muhammad discusses corporate disclosure by banks
22 February 2018Domestic Abuse through the Life Course
24 February 2018World Education Fair Bucharest - Day one
25 February 2018World Education Fair Bucharest - Day two
27 February 2018Meet our inspiring Law division alumni
28 February 2018BSc (Hons) Product Design/BSc (Hons) Engineering Product Design Information Session
LSBU is ranked tenth for diversity by top recruitment firm for 2017
13 February 2018
His Royal Highness The Duke of York officially opens South Bank Engineering University Training College
9 February 2018
LSBU's new Passmore Centre set to boost Southwark apprenticeships
7 February 2018
Peter Tatchell to speak at LSBU Global Panel discussion for LGBT Month
5 February 2018
LSBU University student wins national bursary for engineering talent
29 January 2018
Dynamic partnership with London South Bank University and the V & A proves a hit
24 January 2018
Professor David Nutt: Psychedelics and the 1960s mind
22 January 2018
LSBU hosts first Media Communications and Cultural Studies Association conference
13 January 2018
LSBU supports Southwark Council’s successful bid to regenerate Walworth heritage
12 January 2018