Awarded silver for teaching excellence
Entrepreneurial University of the Year
What is Clearing?
Clearing is a service offered by UCAS that gives students who do not have a university offer an opportunity to apply for an undergraduate full-time course beginning in September 2018. LSBU's Clearing period runs from July to September each year.
International, postgraduate and part-time students can also apply for courses during this time through our regular application processes.
Applying through Clearing
Joining Team LSBU is simple: just visit this page in July 2018 for information on how you can apply through Clearing, either online, by email or phone.
Before you apply
Please make sure you have:
- All your exam results
- Your UCAS ID number
- Names of the courses you are interested in. Search our course finder to find your perfect fit.
If you have any questions about applying, you can call the Course Enquiries team on (freephone) 0800 923 8888.
International, postgraduate and part-time students
International students, postgraduate students and part-time undergraduate students applying for courses that start in September 2018 should apply directly to LSBU using our regular application processes:
Why choose LSBU?
- Industry-led: Our courses are accredited or developed with industry so that 9 out of 10 students are in work or further study 6 months after graduation
- Future proof: LSBU is University of the Year for Graduate Employment (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- Teaching excellence: LSBU has been awarded silver for teaching excellence under the government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Mind the gap: Unbeatable central London location in the heart of the city with great transport links
- Build your own business: As the Times Higher Education's Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016, our Student Enterprise team can help you build and support your own business
More on why choose LSBU.
Find out about the amazing things our students do with the support of LSBU through our case studies.
Business studies graduate Sandrine Galbert credits LSBU's supportive environment in the success of her online business.
Danna Walker, LSBU alumna, has taken an unusual route to her current role, Director of Built By Us, a social enterprise encouraging diversity in the construction industry
British National Taekwondo champion Daniel Walters (BSc Hons Sport and Exercise Science, 2011) channelled his passion for the sport into coaching and teaching
If you've been offered a place at LSBU, congratulations, welcome to the team! Accept your offer and we'll be in touch regarding your enrolment and induction soon. Or you can read about the process on our new students page.