January start courses
Take control, up-skill and fast forward your career in January
LSBU has a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, which start in January.
Whether you are looking to gain industry-focused qualifications or advance to the next stage of your current career, our flexible courses provide a strong platform for your future.
- We are University of the Year for Graduate Employment - The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- We’ve been delivering professionally-focused education since 1892. The majority of our courses are professionally accredited or developed in consultation with employers.
- Our courses focus on developing technical skills and knowledge and we combine this with an excellent range of employability services that offer guidance on how to shape your career.
- 90% of our graduates are in full-time employment or further education within six months of graduating.
We offer courses in the following subject areas with January start.
- Business management
- The built environment
- Computer science
- Food safety
- Health: Advanced CBT Practice, Advanced Clinical Practice, mental health
- Refugee studies
Please revisit this page later in the year for more details on courses that start in January.
To see all of our courses visit our Course Finder.
Scholarships and fee discounts
Starting at LSBU
We'll do everything we can to help new students feel at home here, whether you've travelled from our local community or from across the globe. Find out more about starting at LSBU.
21 May 2018Altered States: BA Drama and Performance Final Degree Show
22 May 2018CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
24 May 2018Its My Own Invention - Film Screening
29 May 2018Alumni seminars: Technology and healthcare
5 June 2018This is not a fake conference!
6 June 2018The True Cost of Prison
7 June 2018H2drOp water percussion music - research performance
8 June 2018Five great minds
12 June 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
13 June 2018Tourism and animal welfare symposium
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
Remodelling crowd medical services in the English football league, a study by LSBU and Millwall Football Club
4 May 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
London South Bank University enters top 100 League in Complete Universities Guide
25 April 2018
Enterprising solutions for a low carbon built environment presented at CIBSE conference 2018
25 April 2018
Parents attend Lambeth Careers Cluster Conference
19 April 2018
Global report ranks LSBU’s Clarence Centre in top 20 for business start-ups
11 April 2018
Local schools visit Southwark Careers Fair 2018
3 April 2018
Lambeth College resolves to join the LSBU Family
21 March 2018