Why choose LSBU?
With teaching from professionals and specialists in their chosen fields plus relevant, practical experience, we’ll equip you with the knowledge, opportunities and skills you need for a successful career. It’s why we’re University of the Year for Graduate Employment - The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
- Location – our campus is in the centre of London, where we have strong partnerships with the industries that surround us: finance, health, the arts, sciences, culinary, law, education, engineering, construction, architecture.
- Teaching – our courses are accredited or designed in partnership with employers and our focus is on personalised learning. We’ve been awarded Silver for Teaching Excellence (TEF).
- Employability – our courses are career-focused and alongside mentoring we guarantee you a placement, internship or work experience. Before and after graduation our Employability Service will support you in finding a job, interview techniques and more.
- Facilities - are extensive, cutting edge and highly specialist. From state-of-the-art virtual engineering labs to Elephant Studios, our multi-million pound media facility; in fact, specialist laboratories for almost every discipline.
- Community – feeling you belong here matters. The practical support you’ll receive leaves you safe, settled and ready to study. We guarantee accommodation for first years who apply to the Accommodation Office by 31 May (subject to LSBU’s allocation policy).
Learn from our students about the opportunities LSBU has given them.
We have over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Find your course:
By providing your telephone number or email address you are giving us permission to contact you via telephone or email. The data will not be disclosed to any other person or organisation that is not associated with LSBU. Read more about our data protection policy.