LSBU's Research, Enterprise and Innovation Team works with a wide range of customers.
Customers and services
- Businesses, public sector and voluntary organisations
- We help them innovate, grow and improve performance, finding cost-effective solutions and connecting them with the right expertise.
- Academics, PhD Students and early career researchers
- We connect them with funders and external organisations, helping them develop and submit research proposals and creating a supportive research environment.
- Students, graduates and alumni
- We help drive and support them to be enterprising, fostering their start-up businesses and connecting their growing businesses with relevant expertise.
Strategic plan, 2015-2020
Download our strategic plan for 2015-2020.
The strategic plan outlines our approach to implementing and embedding important principles across our campus and internationally to support staff, students, alumni and businesses.
Oldest bakery school in the world celebrates 125 year anniversary with Worshipful Company of Master Bakers
17 September 2019
National Bakery School launches eco beer made from leftover bread to mark 125th anniversary
12 September 2019
LSBU drama alumna, Anna Leckey, profiled by The Times
4 September 2019
Enabling engineers to become more entrepreneurial
23 August 2019
Mature students aiming for career change make LSBU first choice in Clearing
15 August 2019
Chiropractic student wins ‘best new delegate’ at World Congress of Chiropractic Students AGM
6 August 2019
Drama graduates perform at Kingston's International Youth Arts Fringe Festival
8 July 2019
Design students win 2019 PVC Redesigned competition
5 July 2019
Bakery students achieve great success at the Alliance of Bakery Students and Trainees Conference 2019
3 July 2019